Monday, September 16, 2013

Chicken Burger Sandwich Lunch Box


Homemade dairy-free bun with the same fillings, organic romaine lettuce, Whole Food all-natural rotisserie skinless chicken breast, natural cheese with ranch and Lingham's chili sauce or organic ketchup.  Sides of fresh fruit and half an boiled egg.  Sometimes instead of boiled egg, they would get a little snack like mooncake, homemade brownie, hawthorn flakes, homemade granola, one dark chocolate, etc.

Pre-wash your romaine lettuce and grapes the night before.  So, on the day itself, you just need to assemble it. Quick and easy!


This is the lunchboxes I prepared for them this morning using the same nondairy buns but with added poppy seeds and rolled oats.  I added pickled radish and carrot into their sandwiches too.

I loved this new BPA free lunchboxes that I got them.  I wanted this so that it would sit nicely into their lunch bags, so that it won't be messy.  With the double deckers, it can fill lots of food.  Just that I don't think they can finish everything during their 10-15 minutes lunch time.  I got them at TJMaxx if you are interested.

8 comments:

tigerfish said...

I often have this kind of burger/sandwich lunch too , just that I don't "home-make" my buns :p

I also like to shop at TJ Maxx! Ha, our shopping places for groceries and non-groceries are similar.


Little Corner of Mine said...

High 5 @ Tigerfish. :)

Juliana said...

Nice and healthy lunch box Ching...
Hope you are enjoying your week :D

Yi @ Yi Reservation said...

just stumbled upon your blog. Everything looks very healthy and delicious! I love the idea of making your own bun for the sandwich. Will need to check out the recipe. Thanks for sharing!

Noob Cook said...

healthy and wholesome box!

Beachlover's Kitchen said...

wah.... your lunchbox is so cute and interesting!! I just got few bentobox from Daiso but my Mishu doesn't care what I packed for her..as long as it's food she just walop!!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks Juliana.

Welcome to my blog Yi Yi.

Thanks noobcook.

Lesley, I bet the bentoboxes you bought at Daiso are cute too. I loved Daiso!! :)

PH said...

Healthy and delicious, that's how I want my lunch to be too! Yup, I'm starting to pack my own sandwiches but don't know how long I'll be able to keep up :)