Saturday, June 18, 2011

Newtons Fruit Thins

Mmmm...mmmm....yum.....yum.....


What was my little Edda eating that was so delicious?  It was Newtons newest product!!  Newtons Fruit Thins is made with real fruit and packed into a thin and crispy whole grain cookie.  It has 8g of whole grain per serving (three cookies) to strike the perfect balance between sweet treat and wholesome snack.  My girls liked to enjoy it plain and as for me, I liked it with a cup of coffee.  :-)  This cookie definitely has the thumb up from me except it was sort of pricy, so I would buy it when it goes on sales or when there is a $1 off coupon (which was recently in the smartsource coupon in the mail).


As a tastemaker of Foodbuzz, I received the Cranberry Citrus Oat Newtons Fruit Thins to sample.  We could taste pieces of real dried cranberry in each cookie with a great citrus taste.  What's best for me was it has zero gram of trans fat and no high fructose corn syrup and made with real fruit. It came in three other flavors as well such as Chocolate Raspberry, Blueberry Brown Sugar and Fig & Honey.  I am eager to try them all.  Have you tried it?  Do you like it?

2 comments:

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Look like your little pretty girl enjoy so much of this cookie.

Jocie's Mom said...

I kept seeing commercials for these when I was back in the States last week. They looks super yummy. We're big Fig Newton fans anyway so when the new thin crisps make it to Cayman we'll definitely be trying some :)