Saturday, October 18, 2008

Butterfly Award




I would love to thanks Family First for awarding me this Butterfly award. I am happy to know that you think my blog is one of the coolest blogs out there. *smile* Congrats on your blog as well.

As per the rules of accepting this award, I wish to now award my fellow bloggers which I think have one of the coolest blogs!

More than Words
Soy and Pepper

I sincerely hope you will accept this award from me, so, please :-

1. Put the logo on your blog;

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you;

3. Nominate 10 other blogs;
(or only to those deserving ones???)
4. Add links to those blogs on yours;

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


Congratulations!

8 comments:

Noob Cook said...

Thank you so much! XD and congrats on your award as well. You have given me quite a few *touched* ... sorry I haven't gone around to spread the love yet, but just want to let u know I appreciate your kind gestures very much :)

Retno Prihadana said...

Thank you..thank you, my dearest friend Ching.

Christina Kim said...

Congrats congrats!!!
I do think you are the deserving one, COOL blog....just at little corner;)

Sweet Jasmine said...

Congrats to you! you deserve it for your lovely recipes and cooking.

Food For Tots said...

Congrats to your new award!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks gals! :) And congrats!

Beachlover said...

thank you very much for awarding me this beauty award!!Mishu said 美丽的蝴蝶!she was at Butterfly storytelling weeks ago. xoxoxo:P

daphne said...

ooo.. Thank you so much ching! *HUGS