Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year 2007!!

I would like to wish all my readers a

"Happy and Wonderful Year Ahead"

Can't believe I have been blogging for almost two years. Really have to thanks Jan who introduced me to the blogging world. Didn't know a thing about blogging before and have never visited a blog before. Now through all these links, it really open my eyes as to what people can write in a blog, just about anything I guess. I have grown to enjoy blogging as a hobby, it's the best way to show my cooking and say what I want to say.

I can't bake like before with one running around and one just depended on me, and thus not much bakes pictures to showcase. I hope I will be more free when my little one is older and to keep this blog going for years to come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi hi. i love the kuah bangkit recipe and it worked out beautifully for me. thank you so much!

after discovering your blog, i've been following links here and there to many others. i especially love jasnette's blog as i'm trying out various cheesecakes.(http://jasnette.blogspot.com/)

Would you know if she is still blogging? it's such a pity she stopped in june... without even a goodbye. if she has a new blog, would you please ask her if she minds sharing it?

many thanks
pinkconfetti1@yahoo.com

Little Corner of Mine said...

Hi Pink,
I have no idea whether she has a new blog or not. As far as I know she hasn't been blogging and this is the only blog of hers that I know. Perhaps she will give you a reply if she reads this.

Sorry can't help much!

East Meets West Kitchen said...

Happy New Year GF!

Anonymous said...

Ching, Happy New Year, and all the best for 2007!

Edith said...

Happy New Year Ching!